Online Sunday School
We are currently studying the Armor of God as described in Ephesians 6. For weekly adult, teen, and children’s lessons, click here.
11 AM Worship
As of January 17th, we are meeting in person again! Check back for regular updates! If you have a need to worship from home, please download a Worship Guide here and join in watching our Facebook live feed here.
6:30 PM Wednesday Nights
We are meeting in person on Wednesday nights. Anyone can join in at any time. Right now, we are discussing the Sunday morning series “Church Undivided” in small groups as we pray and study God’s word.
There is also a group meeting from home by Zoom / teleconference. If you would like to join this group, email pastor Brent at to request login info or click here for more information.
Plan Your Visit!
Small group Bible studies:
9:30 AM (All ages).
Nursery and Children’s Church provide learning opportunities during this time.
Although the schedule can vary from service to service, some basic elements to expect are:
- Opening: The service begins with music and a welcome from the pastor. First time visitors are asked to fill out an information card, although this is optional.
- Worship: The congregation will sing songs of worship to God. Words are provided in hymn books and on a projection screen. We sing old songs and new.
- Offering: Plates are passed around to collect money. Our offerings are freewill, an act of worship to God. Monies are used to support to ministries of the church and to support the spread of the Good News throughout the world.
- Sermon: The pastor will present message rooted in the Bible. At this time, children are given the option to attend Children’s Church with message tailored to their needs.
- Invitation: At the end of the sermon there is a time to respond. Those who wish to commit their lives to Christ, become members of the church, or follow God’s calling are welcome to come to the front and share their experience with the church family.
- Closing: Announcements of upcoming events are presented to the church. Many of our attenders stay afterward to talk and fellowship. Once a month, there will be a fellowship dinner which all are welcome to attend.