Every Christian needs to grow! Consider joining one of the Bible Studies listed below:
Sunday Morning at 9:45
- For the family: Nursery, Children, Teens classes
- Adults: Men’s, Women’s, Mixed classes
- Beginning Christians: Foundations Class
Home Bible Studies
- Laurie Location: Sundays 4PM. Call Ray for directions (573.552.7165)
- TT Location: Sundays 3PM. Cam Jim for directions (573.552.7333)
- F-12 Location: Sundays 4:30PM. Call Richard for directions ( 573.434.6246)
- Across from Wood’s: Mondays 5:30PM. Family study for kids and adults. Call Brent for more info (573.286.7096)
- Men’s Breakfast: Tuesdays, 6:30 AM @ Honey Bee’s restaurant in Greenview.
- Ready18: Wednesdays 7PM, at the church, for teens.
- Prayer Meeting: Wednesdays 7PM, @ the church, worship & prayer time.
- Mother’s Group: Thursdays 9:30 @ the pastor’s home next to the church.
The Discipleship Team
- What we do: The Discipleship Team leads the discipleship ministry of the church and works as an equipper to the teachers and disciplers of the church. This team includes the teachers of the church as well as the nursery, children, and teen ministry leadership.
- Interested in serving? Become a member of the Discipleship Team: Consider joining if you are a teacher or are interested in assisting a teacher. If you are engaged in one-on-one discipleship in someone’s life or involved with nursery, children, or youth ministry you may also find a place on this team.
- Director: Bob Bebermeyer, 573-480-2858
- Asst. Director: (Currently unfilled position)
- Secretary: Penny Ricketts, 573-286-6476