First Baptist is a church family. Although we don’t want to embarrass anyone, you can expect to be warmly greeted. Feel free to ask questions of the members and leaders. We would love to have you join us for:
9:30 AM Sunday Bible Studies
11:00 AM Sunday Worship Service
Meal & Study
Join us every Wednesday night at 5:30 for a potluck meal and Bible Study at 6:30. All are welcome to contribute to the meal but there’s always plenty for all!
Plan Your Visit!
Small group Bible studies:
9:30 AM (All ages).
Nursery and Children’s Church provide learning opportunities during this time.
If you have a Bible, we encourage you to bring it. You may want to bring money to contribute to the offering although there is no expectation from first time visitors.
Members attend wearing casual to dressy clothing. We believe while man looks at outward appearances, God looks at the heart.
First Baptist is a church family. Although we don’t want to embarrass anyone, you can expect to be warmly greeted. Feel free to ask questions of the members and leaders.
Although the schedule can vary from service to service, some basic elements to expect are:
- Opening: The service begins with music and a welcome from the pastor. First time visitors are asked to fill out an information card, although this is optional.
- Worship: The congregation will sing songs of worship to God. Words are provided in hymn books and on a projection screen. We sing old songs and new.
- Offering: Plates are passed around to collect money. Our offerings are freewill, an act of worship to God. Monies are used to support to ministries of the church and to support the spread of the Good News throughout the world.
- Sermon: The pastor will present message rooted in the Bible. At this time, children are given the option to attend Children’s Church with message tailored to their needs.
- Invitation: At the end of the sermon there is a time to respond. Those who wish to commit their lives to Christ, become members of the church, or follow God’s calling are welcome to come to the front and share their experience with the church family.
- Closing: Announcements of upcoming events are presented to the church. Many of our attenders stay afterward to talk and fellowship. Once a month, there will be a fellowship dinner which all are welcome to attend.